Dr. Khalid Sohail is a poet and a short story writer, a humanist and a psychotherapist. He works in his Creative Psychotherapy Clinic in Canada. You can find more about him on www.drsohail.com
Please click to read his essays:
- انسانی سائیکی: روح یا ذہن؟
- انسانوں کے سات قاتل کون ہیں؟
- خود کشی اور لفظوں کی مسیحائی
- تخلیقی ذہن پہ تبلیغی اثرات: جنید جمشید اور دوسرے مشاہیر کا نفسیاتی جائزہ
- Seven Reasons to Kill
- Human Psyche: Soul or Mind
Watch his psychology and medical related discussions in the series ”Happy and Healthy Living” hosted by Dr. Baland Iqbal.
- Happy and Healthy Living – Episode I
کیا نفسیاتی عارضے نظر انداز کرنا درست عمل ھے؟ ڈپریشن کا علاج کیوں ضروری ھے؟ ایک صحت مند اور خوش گوار زندگی کا قیام کیسے ممکن ھے؟
- Happy and Healthy Living – Episode II
Dr. Khalid Sohail explains what is bipolar disorder and how to deal with such a situation if extreme anxiety leads to suicidal thoughts.
- Happy and Healthy Living – Episode III
Dr. Khalid Sohail explains what is panic disorder, phobia, post-traumatic and obsessive compulsive disorder and how to deal with them.
- Happy and Healthy Living – Episode IV
Dr. Khalid Sohail explains what is schizophrenia, and how it can be diagnosed and treated.
- Happy and Healthy Living – Episode V
Dr. Khalid Sohail explains what is personality disorder, and how it can be diagnosed and treated. Hosted by Dr. Baland Iqbal.
- Happy and Healthy Living – Episode VI
In this episode Dr. Khalid Sohail explains Green Zone Therapy – a tool to facilitate awareness of self-communication with others. He proposes three zones of living: Green, Yellow and Red. This visual metaphor of traffic lights provides an easy anchor point to categorize and work upon one’s emotional states. Hosted by Dr. Baland Iqbal.
- Love, Creativity And Spirituality | A Discussion
Does Creativity get killed by monotonous and mindless work, does spirituality get killed by organized religion and does love get killed by marriage? An interesting discussion. Guests: Jawaid A. Siddiqi and Dr. Khalid Sohail
- Junaid Jamshed, Tableeghi Jama’at and Existential Crisis
A thought oriented discussion between Dr. Baland Iqbal and Dr. Khalid Sohail on the existential crisis where an individual questions the very foundations of their life: whether one’s life has any meaning, purpose, or value. Program: Password